domingo, 20 de mayo de 2018

Week 1: 14th May - 20th May

This week has been a bit clunky. With my german examinations going on and my bachelor's thesis, it's been a bit hard to work. But I've started to write the code that will listen for songs and send the information to any scrobblers. The details can be seen in my branch, but basically I had to modify the PlayerManager class to listen for the tracks being paused, resumed or loaded. I also had to add new functionality to the Track class, now it keeps score on its played time. This is because most scrobbling services ask that you only send the listen when the song is halfway finished, to ensure that it is a true listen.
Also, I've run into an obstacle. I've created some tests for this new functionality in Track but I have to configure SCons to include gmock when compiling moc cpp files, because it doesn't right now.
Next week I intent to solve this problem and implement the file text listener, if everything goes smoothly.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario